Are you looking for the Best Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 41928 reviews available online for Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc
|1||Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 GV-N1030D5-2GL Low Profile 2G Computer Graphics Card||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphic Cards 02G-P4-6333-KR||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphics Card for Silent HTPC Builds (with I/O Port Brackets)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Asus GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 HDMI DVI Graphics Card (GT1030-2G-CSM)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card ZT-P10300A-10L||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Asus ATI Radeon HD6450 Silence 1 GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card (EAH6450 SILENT/DI/1GD3(LP))||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics Card (ZT-71302-20L)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc Reviews
We have checked about 41928 reviews for low profile graphics card for htpc. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
1. Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 GV-N1030D5-2GL Low Profile 2G Computer Graphics Card
- Core clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC mode and 1468 in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 150 millimeter card length; Power requirement: 300 watts
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form factor: Low profile
2. EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphic Cards 02G-P4-6333-KR
- Real base Clock: 1290 MHz/ real boost Clock: 1544 MHz; Memory Detail: 2048MB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce gt 1030 – Superclocked performance,PCI Express 3.0
- 2x faster than Intel Core i5 integrated Graphics
- Includes Low profile bracket
- 48.06 GB/s Memory Bandwidth|6008 MHz (effective)|2048 MB 64 bit GDDR5
3. ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU.
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730.
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
4. ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphics Card for Silent HTPC Builds (with I/O Port Brackets)
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB – perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Flexible I/O: 1x DVI-D, 1x S-Sub, 1x HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 2.2 Suppor
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
5. Asus GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 HDMI DVI Graphics Card (GT1030-2G-CSM)
- 1506MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) with 2GB GDDR5 on NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture
- Asus exclusive heatsink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster.
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
- Form Factor: Low profile
6. ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card ZT-P10300A-10L
- Unleash your creativity with stunning photo and video editing
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Get easy driver updates and one-click game optimization with GeForce experience
- Tap into th
e efficient performance of the award-winning NVidia Pascal architecture
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
- Form factor: low-profile
7. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; Form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz.
8. Asus ATI Radeon HD6450 Silence 1 GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card (EAH6450 SILENT/DI/1GD3(LP))
- Exclusive 0dB thermal design dissipates heat efficiently without any noise
- ASUS low profile HTPC and multimedia-focused graphics cards are optimized for smooth 1920×1080 streaming and Blu-ray 3D.
- EMI Shield Reduces 66% of electromagnetic interference for a stable signal, clearer screen display and a safer, healthier computing environment.
9. Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 128 Bit PCI-E Graphic Card (GV-N105TOC-4GL)
- Core clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167 millimeter card length
- Supports up to 4 displays. Recommended system power: 300 watts
- Card size- H=40 L=229 W=118 millimeter. 90 millimeter fan design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI- 2.
10. ZOTAC GeForce GT 710 2GB DDR3 PCI-E2.0 DL-DVI VGA HDMI Passive Cooled Single Slot Low Profile Graphics Card (ZT-71302-20L)
- Nvidia GeForce GT 710, 2GB DDR3 192 CUDA cores, 64-bit Memory Bus, 954 MHz engine Clock, 1600 MHz Memory Clock.
- Pci Express 2.0
- Fanless cooling
- Triple display support
- Directx 12 (feature 11_0) API, OpenGL 4.5 supports for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Power Requirement: 300-watt power supply. 25-Watt Max power consumption
- Package Content: ZT-71302-20L, Low profile I/O bracket, driver Disk, user Manual
Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Low Profile Graphics Card For Htpc on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.