Are you looking for the Best Brake Line Bender. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 64533 reviews available online for Brake Line Bender. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Brake Line Bender
|1||Capri Tools Tube Bender||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Imperial Tool 470FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender with Roto-Lok Indexing Handle||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||VCT Brake Line Forming Tool Pliers and Bender 3/16" & 1/4" Lines||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Eastwood Brake Line Forming Bending Tool Pliers Tube Lines Bender Fuel with Comfort-Grip Vinyl Handles||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Wostore 180 Degree Tubing Bender for 1/4 5/16 and 3/8 Inch Copper Aluminum Thin Stainless Steel Red||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Eastwood Triple Head 180 Degreess Tubing Bender 3/16-3/8 in. Tool Supply Imperial Roto-Lok Tube Bender||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Powerbuilt 14 Piece Master Tubing Service Kit - 948006||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||OTC 6515 3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Performance Tool W704C Tubing Bender||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||ARES 70240-3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender - Easily Make 180 Degree Bends in Tubing - Works for 1/4-Inch||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Brake Line Bender Reviews
We have checked about 64533 reviews for brake line bender. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
1. Capri Tools Tube Bender
- Easily make tight bends on round small-diameter copper, brass, and aluminum tubing
- Use with tubing with 1/8, 3/16, and 1/4 in. outer diameter
- Bends from 0-120 degrees with reference marks at 45 and 90 degrees for accurate bends
- Compact design lets you work easily in tight spots
- Fits in any toolbox
2. Imperial Tool 470FH Triple Head 180 Degree Tube Bender with Roto-Lok Indexing Handle
- Bends 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ O.D. tubing (3/16″ OD use 1/4″ slot)
- Calibrated markings – for making accurate left-hand, right-hand and offset bends
- Patented Roto-Lok Indexing Lever – Smooth, tight 180˚ bends with less effort and improved control
- Lightweight die-cast aluminum with deluxe cushion grips for comfort and stability
- For bending soft copper, aluminum, brass, thin wall steel, and thin wall stainless steel
3. VCT Brake Line Forming Tool Pliers and Bender 3/16″ & 1/4″ Lines
- For use aligning, bending, and adjusting brake and fuel lines, fitting new hard lines, and changing the bend of existing lines.
- Constructed from heavy duty forged steel for strength and durability.
- Handle soft grips provide firm hold and comfort.
- Brass 3/16″, 1/4″ lines Brake Line Forming Bending Tool Pliers.
- Easily bends tube without damaging or distorting tubing.
4. Eastwood Brake Line Forming Bending Tool Pliers Tube Lines Bender Fuel with Comfort-Grip Vinyl Handles
- Align, Bend And Adjust 3/16″ And 1/4″ Brake And Fuel Lines With Just A Twist Of The Wrist.
- Works On 3/16″ And 1/4″ Lines
- Brake Lines Or Fuel Lines
- Aligns, Bends And Adjusts
- Comfort-Grip Vinyl Handles
5. Wostore 180 Degree Tubing Bender for 1/4 5/16 and 3/8 Inch Copper Aluminum Thin Stainless Steel Red
- 3-in-1 Capacity】Three sizes of tubing 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ O.D..
- Versatile Tools】Bending 0-180 degree copper , aluminum ,brass and thin stainless steel pipes.
- Ergonomic and Knurled Design】Ergonomic wide hook grips equipped with non-slip, long knurled grip handles allow you to deliver the optimal and comfortable working experience.
- Crafted and sturdy tool】High visibility markings 180° design.
- User Manual】You can manipulate and work it easily and simply with user manual.
6. Eastwood Triple Head 180 Degreess Tubing Bender 3/16-3/8 in. Tool Supply Imperial Roto-Lok Tube Bender
- Versatile Tubing Bender Forms Lines Easily And Accurately.
- Bends 3/16 in. , 1/4 in. , 5/16 in. Or 3/8 in. Tubing
- Smooth, Tight, 180-Degrees Bends
- Make Accurate And in.
- Steel, Aluminum Or Copper
7. Powerbuilt 14 Piece Master Tubing Service Kit – 948006
- For cutting, bending and flaring metal tubing
- Perfect for automotive, HVAC, plumbing and electrical projects
- Fits tubing from 3/16″ OD to 5/8″ OD
- Handy storage tray fits in toolbox drawer
- EASY TO READ: Includes usage instruction with photos
8. OTC 6515 3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender
- Capable of making 180 degree bends in copper brass aluminum and steel tubing
- Just one tool works on three sizes of tubing 1/4″ 5/16″ and 3/8″
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 2.6 × 10.6 × 2.8 in
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 lb
9. Performance Tool W704C Tubing Bender
- Bends tubing up to 5/16″ (8mm) O.D.
- For copper and brass tubing, brake lines and bundy welding tube.
10. ARES 70240-3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender – Easily Make 180 Degree Bends in Tubing – Works for 1/4-Inch
- VERSATILITY: This tube bender works on three different sizes of tubing: 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, and 3/8-inch.
- ACCURACY: This tube bender features a marked degree gauge that allows you to make accurate bends from 0 to 180 degrees with no guess work needed! Avoid collapsed tubing and inaccurate bends with our 3 in 1 tubing bender!.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: This tubing bender is capable of easily making up to 180 degree bends in a variety of materials, including copper, brass, aluminum and steel tubing.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program.
Brake Line Bender Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Brake Line Bender stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Brake Line Bender in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Brake Line Bender for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Brake Line Bender Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Brake Line Bender in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Brake Line Bender currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Brake Line Bender based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Brake Line Bender before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Brake Line Bender they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Brake Line Bender, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Brake Line Bender before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Brake Line Bender will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Brake Line Bender if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Brake Line Bender on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.